Latest Articles

Important information for Nursery class Admission

Education in Delhi/NCR - Tuesday, January 03, 2012 7:37:41 AM



Admission of Nursery class for session 2012-2013 in New Delhi schools will start from 2nd January, 2012 ( As per DOE instructions) . And few changes have been made regarding admission in Delhi
 
Admission Schedule is as follows :

  • 2nd January - Admission form sale starts
  • 16th January - Last date of receipt of forms.
  • 1st February - Display of list of selected candidates along with first waiting list.
  • 29th February - Declaration of second list
  • 31st March - Closure of Admission Process. 


Admission Parameters of School in Delhi the schools will allocate points to the applicants on different parameters that play vital role during the enrollment of little ones every year.
Among the schools which have announced point system, Cambridge School, New Friends Colony, will give points to siblings, girl child, first born child, neighborhood and families with inter-cultural backgrounds.



Mount Saint Mary's has reserved 70% seats for Christians and defence personnel while for remaining 30% seats Catholics will be preferred.

At Loreto Convent, 25% seats are reserved for EWS, 50% for Catholics, 15% for siblings and 10% for others. While at Carmel Convent, an all girl's school, neighborhood, alumni, siblings and children of staff members will be awarded points.

Bal Bharti School, Pusa Road has reserved 20% seats for siblings, 5% seats for children of alumni, 20% for management quota and 25% seats for EWS. At Springdales School, Pusa Road, points are anticipated to be awarded for girl child, first born, neighbourhood and transfer cases.

Illustrative list of parameters 1- 100 Points:

  • Residence within 3 KM -----------20 points
  • Sibling ----------------------------20 points
  • Alumni (father/ mother)---------5 points
  • Child physically disabled---------5 points
  • Qualification of Parent------up to 20 points
  • Girl child-------------------------- 5 points
  • Twins-----------------------5 points

 


2018 DelhiHelp

Comments

1:29PM 18/10/12 RAJENDER SHARMA WHAT IS THE MEANING OF As per DOE instructions



1 
Today's Poll
  • Should national anthem be played in cinema halls?






Latest News
Leading telecom operators Bharti Airtel and Reliance Communications will start selling Apple’s iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C smartphones ...